It’s been a while coming but we are thrilled to announce the launch of our new website Winesale.co.nz. This marks a new era for Corporate Direct as we move away from relying only on our email newsletters to sell our fantastic wines.
We thought long and hard about the design of our website before we started this project. We wanted the design to closely mirror the heritage of Corporate Direct which is about moving large volumes of carefully selected wines at outrageously low prices. To that end we have continued to focus on our wine lists. Our Quick Lists are the exact copy of our email newsletters. They are divided up by region and they represent the best wine deals we have going in each region. This means they are they quickest way we have of getting you great wines because the wines are stored locally with your local representative.
We have also focused on speed with this website. Not on the speed of the website – all though I’m sure you’ll find that fast enough – but on the speed of getting you in and out of our site with some great wines on order. From our Quick Lists you can be fully checked out in just 6 clicks! Our website will remember all the details from your first order and all you need to do is enter your email address and your password. Nice, quick and easy!
One thing which hasn’t changed is our commitment to our customers:
- We work hard tracking down new, interesting and boutique wines from around New Zealand and around the world.
- Our wines are 100% quality guaranteed. We will never sell you a bad bottle of wine. If for any reason you don’t like a wine we sell you we will replace the wine or refund you no questions asked.
- There’s no minimum order and you can mix and match your wines exactly how you want to.
- For most of the country our delivery fee is a super low $3 per delivery (not per case!).
- Our business is run by local representatives who are dedicated to your satisfaction.
- Check out our full Customer Commitment here.
We have a lot more great stuff coming up over the next couple of months and here at The Winesale Blog is the best way to keep up to date with what’s happening. I hope you’ll visit often.
Cheers and drink great wine!